Monday, February 14, 2011

Transcript of Interview with ROGER MORNEAU AND SATAN'S COUNCIL OF THE 1700's

It was 47 years ago in 1945 as a youth of 20 that I found myself in a very strange situation. I am French Canadian by birth and came from a large family. I was raised as a Christian and believed in God, but as happens to many youth, I drifted away from these beliefs and even wondered about there being a God.

After serving time in the service, I was trying to figure out what to do with my life and what sort of work I would do. One day while in the city, I met a friend from the service, and we struck up a conversation. He told me about some meetings he was going to and invited me to come along. He asked me if I would like to see and talk to my dead mother. He told me that the priest of these meetings could conjure her spirit so I could talk to her. I did not think to much of that idea, but decided to go along with him just to see what was going on.

I continued to attend and became more involved with the group, intrigued by what I saw and heard. After a time I was told that the master (Lucifer) wanted to groom me for a high office in his organization, to be a priest in the Satanic Church. I was told that if I accepted, I would become wealthy and successful and want for nothing this world had to offer. I was not sure about doing this, for as a youth my father told me that in situations like this there would be a price to pay, and to make sure I was willing to pay the price before I entered an agreement.

I did not answer in the affirmative but continued to go to the meetings. It was not until a series of providential circumstances took place that I cut my ties with the group. I know the Lord Jesus Christ rescued me from the very pit of hell itself.
_________________________

As I was being instructed and trained by the high priest, I was told many things about Satan's organization and his plans for the future of the world. I was sworn to secrecy on threat of instant death if I ever revealed what was told to me. This was privy information meant only for the ears of those being trained to work in his satanic majesty's service.

What I am going to share with you now has been heard by almost no one. It is only by the providence of God in protecting me and not letting the enemy do away with me that I am able to share this information with you. The Lord wants people to be aware of Satan's operation to destroy mankind so they will not be deceived by him.

When I first heard what I am going to share with you I was astounded. Mind you, it was 47 years ago that I was told this information. I am still astounded as I see it being fulfilled before my very eyes today.

The Lord has protected me from the wrath of the enemy and by God's grace I stand before you tonight to share this vital information about the enemy's plans formulated way back in the 1700's. His plan as you will see is right on schedule, and sadly, has so far been most successful. This is what I was told:

THE GREAT GENERAL COUNCIL:

In the 1700's, Satan called a great world council for all his angels and demons to lay out a master plan for the conversion of the world to his side. The purpose was to ready his forces just before the last great controversy between himself and Christ. He told them that his special target was to be America (the only nation that professes to trust in God).

This council was to prepare and train his angels and demons on how they were to work and how to prepare the world's people for the great industrial age and a greater age to follow of great scientific discoveries that would change the way everybody would live, which would usher in the last final great controversy between good and evil.

Satan said he would devise ways whereby people will disqualify themselves from being members of Christ's kingdom. This was to be accomplished by:

a) Bringing about a great industrial age,
b) Introduce Christian idolatry, and
c) Deceive people into believing about a coming Glorious New Age.

No comments: