Monday, March 28, 2011

DREAM ABOUT JINN AND SATANISM IN A WAY

i dont know exactly how the dream started u know when u dream u dont remember everything exactly, but as far as it goes i was alone in my room when it happened, it was kind of a daze, i got this paper not normal paper but this sort of paper that appears blank at first sight and words and letters form on it whenever a message is passed, anyways at first i believe this paper was just blank, i found it somewhere and with it basically u could summon this entity that would give u knowledge on watever u asked, i didnt get as far as asking it for things but i knew that i could i believe i read it on the paper, there is certain things u have to follow like directions that i read on the papers, in order to come in contact with this entities, i remember that the first time i had contact with it, was out of thin air i wasnt trying to contact it or antyhing i believe i was reading along the lines u know wondering what is going on, anyways after reading along those lines i saw this holographic artifact made with very advance technology or so it seemed, it was round shaped as a pineapple(just the fruit itself), at first i was shocked at was i was watching not scared but amazed kind of that something like that just popped in front of my view and with it i could hear this really low and very high pitch at the end of its words, it sounded like someone with a raspy voice, not threatning or evil voice just plain out of this world, it sounded like in that movie white noise when u hear this entities speak, thats pretty much what it sounded it like anyways the being transmiting this voice through this machine was telling me how i could ask it anything i wished to knew about and that there were certain things that could be done in my favor if i decided to summon it through the instructions and doctrines on the paper.
now i know about satanism, i have read on how it works and all, so i have an idea about this world, in the dream its like i knew what was happening to me, i couldnt explain and i was not thinking about satanism like pinpointing it u know, so i was intrigued about this sort of things that this entity was telling me i could do, and it sounded weird because i know no one just hands you things for nothing, the entity wasnt asking me for anything in exchange for information i was asking about casue i remember i asked it about some things things only i would know and this entity knew, its like it could read my mind and tell me exactly what i wanted to hear from it, so anyways i have this black hat and i remember that in this dream i did have it at the point when i was talking to the entity, and this creature cause i did not see the entity at any point, i just saw this hologram artifact show up in the middle of room as though it was levitating, now this being if u want to call it that, showed me a trick with my hat thats why i brought it up, something that amazed me something like i touched my hat after the being brought it up and when i was going to touch it again it wasnt on my head anymore, i opened a closet i believe and found it there, the entity just giggled when i found it like he knew the impact it was having on me to be able to see something like this, to my eyes basically magic, it was something very simple, a way for this being to show some of its powers to me cause again i didnt ask it to show me anything like that, so after that i remember the whole thing stopped, it seemed like days in the dream days that i went by dreading to come in contact with this thing again, but something scared me and thats why i kept lingering on the thought for days in the dream, like about 5 days, the artifact that was floating in my room had words, words that changed as though a  message was sent through it, words in neon, and this words orbited around the artifact right on the edges, anyways i didnt pay much attention to that, at around 5 days or 6th day maybe i was in my room alone, laying on the bed, had the door closed, i was watching the fan rotate, and i got to the point where i didnt want to follow instructions or doctrines in order to contact this being that decision was being made there while i layed on my bed looking at the fan, then something in me started thinking about pointing to the fan and point my finger towards the floor, now at this point i felt like i was out of my body looking at myself and going back in, nothign scary just weird liike the spoon bending part in the matrix movie, something out of this world that was the feeling anyways i did see the fan moving as im pointing at it so i pointed it a little downward than where the fan is located at and i saw it moving liek i was dragging it with my mind, at some point i stared at the base of the fan not the arms that make the air but the base, and i drag the arms of the fan to the floor and remember seeing the base sitting there with no fan anymore, and i though wow this is (Bleep) amazing, i cant believe it actually worked, then i thought how the hell do i have the ability to move that, i havent made any deals with this entities, thats the first thing that popped into my mind, I HADNT MAKE A DEAL OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD GIVE ME THE POWER TO MOVE THINGS, becuase i was thinking of asking for an ability like that, but i didnt i hadnt, then i thought what if i did or they tricked me into doing it and i dont remember, i got very paranoid, then i jumped out of the bed wheni  saw blue smoke coming into my room, blue dense smoke like something u see geenie doing on the aladdin movies, u know blue smoke like that coming into my room through the edges of the door and  i said to myself bullsh$t i havent made any deals i shouldnt be able to move things, at this point i wasnt thinking about it but now that i am i didnt see the arms of the fan on the floor anymore, i just remember freaking out about the smoke and then i saw this artifact show up out of thin air in my room again and thats when i remembered about satanism, about the jinn and how they work, next thing i know i woke up from this dream wondering what the hell had just happened, u know it seemed very real that i got a bit worried waking up thinking i was still in that reality wich im not but jus tthought id share this with the readers on this blog

No comments: